Lilly Associate Medical Advisor in 上海, China
Type of Employment:
This job is under Lilly China Drug Development and Medical Affair Center (LCDDMAC) for Oncology therapeutic area, one of the strategic therapeutic areas of Lilly China. The Clinical Research Physician will take core medical role as scientific leader in drug development and medical affairs.
The primary roles that Oncology CRP will play in his/her position will be followings (specific assignments of role 1-3 will be determined based on business needs).
Oncology Clinical Development:
Core member and scientific leader of Oncology clinical development to create clinical development plan; design and conduct of clinical studies, and report of the study results in order to ensure the successful registration and commercialization of new product in China.
Oncology Medical Affairs and Launch Readiness:
Medical affairs lead for strategic planning for launch and commercialization of Oncology product to ultimately enhance the customers' experience in scientific interaction with Eli Lilly.
Lilly Medical representative in Joining Development Committee for external collaborations of Oncology products.
CRP should ensure all medical related activities are in compliance with local and international regulation, law, guidance and company standard and policies.
Specific Assignment and requirement:
- R4 physician: Medical affairs; PD-1 launch readiness
• Medical Doctorate degree in Oncology related therapeutic area.
• Minimal 3 years of Clinical practice and/or clinical research; and 5 years of medical related industry experience.
• Strong leadership and ability to work across functional. Ability to influence others without direct authority.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and succinctly within the organization; able to develop credibility in a network that spans a wide variety of functional components
• Strong business acumen, and deep understanding of business fundamentals with the ability to maintain holistic view of launch readiness.
• Medical Affairs launch experience is preferred.
Req Id: 54438BR