Lilly Clinical Research Physician (CRP) –DIA in 上海, China
Type of Employment:
Core Job Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the CRP is to provide expert medical expertise to all aspects of the local business, to ultimately enhance the customers' experience in scientific interaction with Eli Lilly.
The CRP responsibility includes development the strategic medical plan for the compound, provide medical expertise for regulatory affairs, providing medical guidance on the business plan, and leading in local scientific data dissemination (leading and presenting at conferences, advisory boards, etc.)
The CRP is responsible for collaborating with the global teams in the planning, startup and conduct of phase 3/4 studies (and phase I studies where applicable), as well as non-clinical trial solutions/activities that are conducted in China. In addition, the CRP, if assigned, is responsible for global Development studies conducted in China. The core job responsibilities may include those listed below.
Business governance/ Clinical planning (pre and post launch)
• Ensure life cycle plans for drugs in development address customer needs.
• Take a leadership role in defining the Patient Journey and corresponding Medical Plan. Become patient advocate, as well as a medical expert.
• Develop medical strategies to support brand commercialization activities during the development of the local business plan.
• By offering scientific and creative Input, contribute to the development, review, and approval of promotional materials for the brand team.
• Provide scientific training of sales representatives, and other function.
Scientific Data Dissemination/Exchange
• Understand and actively address the unsolicited scientific information needs of external health care professionals according to guidelines above.
• Plan and set up medical symposia, advisory board meetings, and/or the facilitation of other meetings with health care professionals.
• Prepare or review scientific information in response to customer questions or media requests.
• Participate in data analysis and the development of publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts).
• Establish and maintain appropriate collaborations and relationships with external scientific experts, thought leaders, and the general medical community
• Take core role and collaborate with clinical research staff in the design, conduct and reporting of local clinical trials.
• Collaborate with statisticians, health outcomes, research scientists and selected investigators in the development of protocols and data collection requirements.
• Participate in investigator identification and selection, in conjunction with clinical teams.
• Support the business unit management team, including medical leadership in preparation and administration of the local or business unit medical budget.
• Collaborate proactively and productively with all alliance, business, and vendor partners.
• Model the leadership behaviors.
• Be an ambassador of both patients and the Lilly Brand.
• Medical Doctor of Endocrinology. Must be board eligible or certified in appropriate specialty.
• 3-5 years of Clinical practice or clinical research experience. Pharmaceutical medical function experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of drug development process is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities·
• Demonstrated ability to influence others (both cross-functionally and within the function) in order to create a positive working environment.
• Ability to engage in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to support the business of the team.
• Fluent in English, verbal and written communication.
Req Id: 55229BR