Lilly Specialty Care Territory Business Manager - Scotland in Any in Scotland, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:
Full-Time Employment - FTE
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. Embracing diversity is at the core of our long-held value of respect for people. It is the lens through which we understand and respond to the unique needs of the millions of individuals who depend on our medicines. For us, embracing diversity means understanding, respecting, and valuing differences, including but not limited to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. The greatest measure of our diversity efforts is our ability to attract and retain exceptional employees who feel comfortable in a culture that supports them being themselves.
We are very excited to release this fantastic opportunity to join Lilly, working in Lilly’s Immunology team.
The Specialty Care Territory Business Manager (TBM) is responsible for leveraging key accounts within the territory contributing to the overall National business goals. TBMs will be required to identify key HCPs in target accounts, gain access and endorsement and promote the Rheumatology priorities across the territory to support key healthcare professionals.
• Achieve/Exceed sales & new patient start targets through a mixture of focused customer interactions – including face:face, meetings and digital avenues.
• Develop and maintain product knowledge of own therapeutic area and appropriate competitor products
• Define, prepare and implement their business plan. Developing a strategic overview, Cross-Functional and individual business plan working with the Business Manager, Key Account Managers (KAM) and Medical Liaison (ML) colleagues.
• Support HCPs by continuing to develop / grow their key capabilities in line with the company culture
• Partner with local KAM, ML and key Head Office colleagues to ensure good teamwork and support of the customer base, leading to optimum business achievement
• Demonstrate high integrity and compliance at all times
We are very interested in speaking to you if you have:
Desire to be the best in a highly competitive environment.
Proven track record in identifying and converting business opportunities into growth.
Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and stakeholder management.
Ability to build strong internal/external relationships and stakeholder management.
Excellent demonstration of key capabilities such as in call selling skills, communication skills, key account management, business planning, personal accountability, flexibility and desire for success.
ABPI Qualified (or to become qualified within defined period of starting TBM role)
Proven track record in Pharmaceutical Sales.
Full UK Driving license.
Naturally, you possess a high drive in creating new business and developing solid relationships with your customers, as well as a genuine, unbridled passion for making a difference in the lives of patients. There has never been a better time to join our team.
Apply now, don’t delay!
Region: Europe; Middle East; Africa
City: Any in Scotland
State: Borders, Dumfries a. Galloway, Durham, Fife, Grampian, Highland, Lothian, Orkney, Strathclyde, Shetland, Tayside, Western Isles
Location Details: Scotland
Req Id: 52307BR