Lilly Brand Manager, Oncology, UK in Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:
Full-Time Employment - FTE
New Year, New Career!
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Embracing diversity is at the core of our long-held value of respect for people. It is the lens through which we understand and respond to the unique needs of the millions of individuals who depend on our medicines. For us, embracing diversity means understanding, respecting, and valuing differences, including but not limited to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. The greatest measure of our diversity efforts is our ability to attract and retain exceptional employees who feel comfortable in a culture that supports them being themselves.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join our Oncology business unit and work with one of the key growth brands within one of the most exciting oncology fields across the UK and Ireland as well as contribute to the Nordic countries.
This role will be responsible for the co-leadership, strategic direction, development, planning and co-ordination of the brand activities in the UK and ROI in collaboration with an additional Brand Manager within the team. This includes continuing the momentum of a very successful 2019 for the brand in the UK and secure continued growth where you will be part of taking it to the next level and establishing it as one of the key brands for the Lilly UK Hub.
Given the importance of this brand’s contribution to the overall business over the coming years, the role will have high visibility within the UK Hub structure as well as internationally. This role will maximise the value the brand can bring to patients, HCPs and Lilly, and it is a critical position which includes a high degree of responsibility.
You will also be responsible for making sure brand activities are optimised through tight alignment and implementation of our multichannel touchpoint strategy as well as working closely with the Nordic Brand Manager colleagues to secure sharing of best practice and reuse.
The successful candidate will:
• Lead and implement the brand strategy by working effectively in the Oncology UK Hub marketing Team.
• Show leadership and coaching by having a strong external focus and be able to influence and manage Thought Leaders and important target HCPs.
• Have a winning mindset and being solution oriented with an ability to influence.
• Use strong communication skills to lead the broad cross-functional team in the development of strategy and tight implementation of tactics.
• Be a strong leader of the Brand Team including being an internal champion and advocate for brand success as well as effective cross-functional partnership to ensure success
• Strong leadership, motivation and initiative
• Proven successful brand marketing experience at an affiliate and/or regional/global marketing level
• Brand launch experience preferred
• Knowledge of Oncology preferred
• UK ABPI certification preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree and additional Marketing qualifications preferred
• Market Research experience or significant engagement with market research across multiple projects
• Demonstrated project management skills, able to prioritise and be self motivated
• A good to excellent working knowledge of digital channels.
• Good presentation, written & verbal skills.
• Ability to assimilate complex information and translate these into implemental solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders
• Ability to travel 20-25% of the time
Apply today, don’t delay!
Region: Europe; Middle East; Africa
Req Id: 54679BR