Lilly GIS IDS Automation Frontend Developer in Bengaluru, India
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Lilly Capability Center India provides a strategic advantage to Lilly through research, development, and deployment of modern and positively disruptive capabilities. Members of the LCCI application development team will contribute to the modernization of Lilly IT Systems by researching, developing, and deploying capabilities across business areas aligning with Lilly Enterprise Architecture principles related to modern application design.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch full-stack developer to grow with our dev team. As a Vue.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
· Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
· Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
· Work with product team and graphic designers
· Learn and understand user interactions
· Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Requirements and Qualifications
· Understanding of asynchronous request handling, promises, and asynch-await
· Experience with back-end frameworks including Express.js and Passport.js
· Familiarity with build tools
· Experience with testing frameworks such as Cypress.io
· Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
· Experience working with GitHub and understanding of branching strategies
· Experience developing and deploying applications on AWS
· Experience with continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment processes
· Knowledge of 12-Factor Application Development Methodology
· Data services such as MySQL
· Queuing services such as RabbitMQ
· API and Microservice concepts such as Swagger
· Authentication/Identity concepts such as oAuth flows and OpenID Connect
· Amazon Web Services
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.