Lilly Intern VEO in Bengaluru, India
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The primary responsibility is supporting the activities/tasks related with development of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) related documents (including but not limited to Systematic Literature Reviews, Network Meta-analyses report, HTA dossiers). This role involves:
• Understanding Lilly’s culture, organizational structure, roles and practices
• Understanding of health outcomes related deliverables
• The ability to interpret scientific evidence related to health outcomes and communicate qualitative and quantitative findings clearly in both written and oral form
• Supporting various steps of HTA projects, as assigned
• Conducting quality checks (QC) of projects being handled by other team members
• Knowledge/skills in MS office, including Word/Excel is a must Functional Requirements
• Education – Post-graduate degree in Pharmacy/Public Health/Health economics/Medicine/Lifesciences
• Skills – Ability to quickly form partnerships and work effectively with others, ability to learn and apply processes, attention to detail, critical thinking, analytical ability, and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Technology (Preferred) - Demonstrate knowledge of software and tools like MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, advanced Excel).
Job Attributes Industry Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals Functional Area LCCI- GPORWE Role Title Intern, HTA, GPORWE Company Profile Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. The company offers products across a broad range of therapeutic areas including: Diabetes, Oncology, Psoriasis, Psoriatic arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus and Gastrointestinal disorders. Eli Lilly and Company was founded in 1876 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our purpose: Lilly unites caring with discovery to create medicines that make life better for people around the world
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.