Lilly Tech Lead in Bengaluru, India
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Lilly IDS plays a key role in delivering solutions and services across the Bio-Medicines,
Diabetes and Oncology sales organizations. You will partner with many diverse groups
including: IDS Data Integration Consultants, Business Unit partners, field sales
representatives and external partners to influence foundational decisions involving data,
processes, and platforms. You will be a key driver on the strategy and implementation for
how data is stored, handled, processed and integrated across business and IT platforms.
You will also have the opportunity to affect the design and delivery of business intelligence
reporting. In addition, you will;
· Provide technical leadership and Development to internal customers for solutions that
lead to improved efficiency and customer experience
· Oversee architecture, design and integration of solutions to be used by sales, medical
and training and content management teams
· Exercise expertise with tools used by IT, sales and medical teams to deliver solutions
· Become an authority on processes and data used by our business partners
· Provide leadership and mentoring to a team of technical analysts
· Collaborating in an Agile / Scrum development environment to provide oversight and
strategic planning for a multi-tenant application architecture and design
· Responsible for end to end Project delivery
· Strong knowledge on AWS/Azure based web development.
· Strong knowledge using AWS, Azure etc services and recommending best practices
· Strong knowledge of using Cloud Native AWS and Azure services for developing and
deploying solutions as per request.
· Serving in a technical lead and advisory capacity for all areas related to AWS, Azure etc
· Mentoring the development team in creating solutions for the challenges that arise when
implementing a multi-tenant, distributed platform
· Designing and building out a new multi-tenant, serverless in environment in AWS
Lambda and solutioning using services like S3, EBS, EFS, Route 53, API gateway,
· Architecting data partitioning for multi-tenant data storage, with Amazon DynamoDB -
Exploring scenarios to create multi-tenant microservices architecture using the
capabilities of API Gateways
· Hands on experience with DevOps/Automation tools including AWS CloudFormation,
Ansible, Jenkins, Git, EventBridge etc
· Design and Implement applications using latest service-based technology trends such
as the 12-factor app principles and Micro Services architecture patterns
· Hands on experience developing webapps with either React or Vue JS.
· Understanding of asynchronous request handling, promises, and asynch-
· Experience with back-end frameworks including Express.js and Passport.js
· Familiarity with build tools such as Gulp
· Experience with testing frameworks such as Mocha, chai etc
· Experience with database (DDL, DML, Queries, Joins, Stored Procedures
· Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
· Experience working with GitHub, Github actions and understanding of branching strategies · Experience with continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment processes · Maintain deep hands-on technical knowledge of Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud solutions and 3rd party integrations · Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of Cloud, Containerization and other industry-leading trends · Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments · Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes · Strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies , Cloud Migration and Application Modernization related projects · Strong understanding of SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server systems · Strong knowledge in defining non-functional requirements like Performance ,Scalability, DR, Configuration Management, Resilience etc Minimum Requirements: · Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field · ‘ 7-10’ years of experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions · Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work · Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends. · Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners · Certification in AWS, Azure etc Preferred · Providing guidance to high-performing engineering teams
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!