Lilly Scientist TS/MS in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Type of Employment:
Full-Time Employment - FTE
Provide front-line support for process improvement, validation, and tech transfer projects in compliance with cGMPs, SOPs and applicable guidelines and standards.
Functions, Duties, Task:
• Support the execution of qualification, validation, and continued process verification projects (with a primary focus on process and cleaning validation), working directly with process teams on the shop floor to ensure accurate execution. Participate in equipment qualification and validation.
• Work with manufacturing and quality teams in execution of technical protocols, development activities, and technical transfer programs.
• Use scientific and statistical analysis tools to improve process understanding, ensure manufacturing processes are operating in a state of control, and identify opportunities for process improvements.
• Participate in product and process related technical investigations and root-cause analyses of process deviations, complaints, and OOS/OOE events.
• Assist in preparation and critical review of validation documents, PFDs, batch records, SOPs, technical protocols and reports. Provide the necessary support in internal and external audits.
• Demonstrate strict adherence to cGMP standards and Elanco policies and procedures. Maintain “Safety First and Quality Always” mindset.
• BSc in Microbiology, Chemistry, Bio/Pharmaceutical Technology or equivalent scientific degree.
• Minimum 2+ years experience in cGMP manufacturing and/or quality role(s).
• Proven understanding of biopharmaceutical production processes and cGMP guidelines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Desirable: MSc in Microbiology, Chemistry, Bio/Pharmaceutical Technology or related field.
• Fundamental understanding of vaccine/biotechnology production processes.
• Process/analytical development experience a plus.
Region: North America
State: Prince Edward Island
Req Id: 47366BR