Lilly Data Analytics Intern in 上海,
Type of Employment:
- Under guidance, provides statistical analysis, data investigation and programming support on business analytics of Lilly Connected Care Program, including customer insight exploration and business impact assessment.
- Provides statistical analysis and programming support for Real World Evidence research projects.
- Formats and summarizes data for business analysis.
- Assists in developing the methodology to help solve a variety of identified business problems.
Preferred bachelor’s or master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Marketing, Life Sciences, or related field, better with some experience in quantitative analytics and knowledge in machine learning method.
- Fundamental level statistical software programming skills, such as SAS, R, or a structured programming language knowledge, such as Python.
Be familiar with MS office software application
Ability to program statistical methodologies according to specifications, with a regard for quality control and testing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a team environment. Good oral and written English.
Salary & Benefits:
Improve the ability to apply the statistical and business knowledge, quantitative and analytical skills in analyzing real business problems of Pharma Company.
- Strengthen the capability to work independently and in an active team environment; communicate the technical results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Req Id: 51603BR