Lilly IT Business Analyst in Carolina,
• Project Execution. Participate in projects, and delivering results on time.
• Write or oversee creation and update of validation documentation for the supported system.
• Develops business knowledge of key business processes.
• Report development & in-depth troubleshooting.
• Resolve incidents and change request within committed service levels.
• Escalates appropriately, when services levels are not met.
• Analyze series of incidents to identify problem.
• Knowledge and/or experience with current IT technologies. Technical knowledge required includes knowledge of the application and the technical infrastructure behind the application (e.g., windows Server, SQL database environment and design).
• Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and either resolve or escalate to the appropriate level of resolution.
• Good project management and technical writing skills.
• Strong Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business processes quickly.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Fluent in English (oral & written).
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
IT Business Analyst
B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology
State / Province: