Lilly Mechanic C in Carolina,
· Provide support to manufacturing areas in a 7/24 operation in rotating shifts.
· Perform preventive maintenance to the equipment and/or mechanical process using manufacturer's recommendations and established procedures to avoid unexpected breakage.
· Perform corrective maintenance in order to keep the equipment and/or mechanical processes in operational conditions. Execute troubleshooting and diagnose mechanic, electrical or instrumentation situations on process equipment.
· Perform preventive maintenance using oil, ultrasound and vibration analysis techniques to avoid unexpected breakage in equipment or processes.
· Select and recommend parts for stock to minimize process downtime in replacement activities. Perform other maintenance duties as requested, including equipment modifications, investigations, rearrangements or minor projects. Document all activities in CMMS.
· Assist in the development and updating of preventative maintenance procedures.
· Maintain consistent communication between work shifts and their supervision
Execute maintenance tasks to sustain performance of process equipment.
· Computer literate, Teamwork oriented, Bilingual (English & Spanish). Must be able to support a 7/24 operation, including working overtime as needed.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other parts of the organization and across multiple levels.
Good organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks. Flexibility is required to provide technical support and continuity to the 24 hours process operation
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Mechanic C - Fixed Duration Employment
· Associate in Mechanical Industrial degree.
· Preferred minimum of three (3) year of experience in a pharma manufacturing operation or bulk operation. Strong mechanical knowledge (as area of expertise), problem solving skills, troubleshooting and equipment qualification. Knowledge of electrical systems or instrumentation is also required.
Everything at Lilly begins with the unmet medical needs of people. Lilly is a research-based pharmaceutical company based in Indianapolis, Indiana, with affiliates in Puerto Rico. Lilly del Caribe, Inc. has biotechnology and manufacturing facilities located in Carolina.
State / Province: