Lilly Undergrad Supply Chain –Full Time in Indianapolis,
Type of Employment:
Full-Time Employment - FTE
As a Supply Chain Associate, you will experience an exciting career that offers a wide range of opportunities for professional development. Lilly has nearly 700 individuals in the Supply Chain community whose responsibility is to enable reliable, on time delivery to our customers. These individuals move materials either physically or virtually across geographic boundaries and time zones to be sure that the medicine is available when the patient needs it. By giving employees the opportunity to strengthen their skills through a variety of assignments, we further increase the possibilities for professional achievement, and the success of our company. Your assignment could consist of one of (but not limited to) the following:
Operating specific supply chain business processes at a Global level, providing visibility, integrating proposed changes and resolving issues
Conducting supply chain processes within a manufacturing Network which includes confirming validity of near-term demand forecast, developing product family forecasts and passing dependent demands to all impacted sites via SAP
Lead or participate in a global or site product launch team
Executing Master Scheduling, Shop Floor Control, Material Requirements Planning and/or Purchasing Processes to achieve safety, quality, service and financial performance at a manufacturing site or clinical trial organization
Serving as the link between Lilly Affiliates / Trading Companies and the sites in a Customer Service role to maintain the highest possible standard of customer service
Working with a team focused on completion of a specific, strategic supply chain project using world-class tools and processes
Serving as an integrator of material master data between a manufacturing site, the business unit and the sales and marketing affiliate.
Completing bachelor's degree in Engineering or Supply Chain program by August 2020.
Strong learning agility
Strong problem solving
Flexibility and adaptability
Supply Chain experience or interest
Pharma / Healthcare experience or interest
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Who We Are:
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We’re a Fortune 500 company, determined to bring life-changing medicines to those who need them and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at
• A Purposeful Career—bringing together people who discover and deliver life-changing medicines that improve peoples’ lives around the world.
• A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work.
• An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
• A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
• A Vibrant Community—headquartered in downtown Indianapolis, Ind. — Time Magazine ranked Indianapolis a top 10 city to start a new career in. Read more about living in Indianapolis at downtownindy.org.
We’re looking for:
• Highly motivated and driven leaders
• Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people.
• Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life.
Req Id: 51075BR