Lilly Brand Manager-Companion Animal Strategy in Guelph, Ontario
Has responsibility to define the strategic elements that tie our customers high level needs to the companion animal portfolio. Has responsibility for driving the strategy of key brand(s). Drive the marketing planning for key brands(s) to maximize market opportunity and align with global branding guidelines. Improve sales, revenue and market share. Represent brand (s) among internal and external teams.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
Ensure Companion Animal customer centricity
Development of brand plans aligned with global and local strategy
Direction of drivers in market models for key brands
Management of and fostering alignment of planning and measurements with Canadian Leadership Team and Companion Animal Business Unit Brand Input Teams
Creation of segment based, Elanco/portfolio/brand value propositions for companion animal customers
Delivery of single, clear customer focused execution plans to sales teams in an organized manner such as cycle plans
Regular pricing analysis for key brands with input support for profit planning exercises
Develop and maintain business relationships with key opinion leaders and strategic accounts
People management experience
Cross functional experience to bring diverse thinking
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Direct reports: 1 FTE
Canadian head office based in Guelph, Ontario
Approx 30% Travel
Canadian Brand Manager – Companion Animal Brand Strategy
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or science or equivalent relevant experience
· 5+years marketing experience
· Demonstrated success in managing brands
· Positive attitude and fits well with Elanco Cultural Pillars
· Demonstrated experience in working effectively with teams and various functional areas such as research, development, marketing services, finance, customer service, and business development.
· Strong understanding of customer requirements and be able to articulate these requirements into valuable, defensible product positions.
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, commitment to excellence, and drive to achieve positive results.
· Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks.
· Excellent planning and leadership skills.
· A results driven team player able to work in and with a proactive team with a high degree of customer focus
· Excellent organizational and implementation skills
· Strong Communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal
· Mastery of and compliance with project approval requirements, Lilly/Elanco policies and procedures
Elanco Animal Health, a division of Eli Lilly Canada Inc, is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative animal health products. Elanco is a world leader in developing products and services that enhance animal health, wellness and performance. Elanco products contribute to the production of an affordable and abundant supply of food. Our half-century of innovative products, services and global partnerships help to fulfill our vision of food and companionship enriching life.
State / Province: