Lilly Assoc Cnslt-Enterprise Website Srvc Mgr in Indianapolis, Indiana
Do you like website development? Do you love running operational teams that deliver results? Do you get passionate about working across cultures?
We are embarking on an exciting journey to reduce, standardize and operationalize our global website portfolio in an effort to reduce external risk and improve the customer experience. The Web Operations Lead is a key role to drive efficient performance in a global setting for a major pharmaceutical corporation.
You will be accountable for providing day to day oversight of web development projects around the globe, providing resource availability for development staff as well as monitoring the compliance and performance of websites. You will author and maintain global procedures, participate in the migration and development of website to a new and modern infrastructure and lead ongoing maintenance and content updates across the portfolio. This dynamic role requires us to partner with business teams to keep our website portfolio fresh and accurate.
• Ensure all website projects are delivered on time and with superior quality
• Identify, build, and monitor operational processes and documentation to c champion a consistent and quality development process
• Triage and route inbound requests for website projects and watch the capacity of developer staff to identify and mitigate resource contention
• Define and communicate ongoing service metrics and reporting including the health of internal development services
• Identify and participate in innovation efforts enabling automation of process efficiencies
• Create and facilitate training for digital team members
• Challenge processes or decisions that jeopardize quality or delivery excellence
• Ability to balance multiple projects and work at a fast pace
• Ability to work across multiple teams, geographies and languages
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Jira preferred but not required
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Global Website - Operations and Service Management Lead
3+ years of equivalent experience
Background in process development and automation
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
State / Province: