Lilly Biomedical Engineering Co-op Spring/Summer 2020 in Indianapolis, Indiana
Type of Employment:
Provide a practical solution to a product development related technical project
Work individually and with a supervisor to determine and achieve project goals
Document and present project accomplishments and progress
Currently attending school. Must have completed sophomore year in BS Biomedical Engineering.
Analysis/Problem Assessment Skills
Communication (oral and written) Skills
Information Monitoring Skills, Quality Orientation Teamwork/Interpersonal Skills Previous internship experience within the pharmaceutical industry or other relevant research experience
Lilly credits its exceptional employees for its successes, and knows the key to ongoing achievement lies in attracting and retaining the best people. A company rich in heritage, Lilly employs individuals, conducts research and markets products worldwide. By providing for the unmet needs of our customers through a continuous stream of innovation, we will outgrow all competitors.
Lilly earns consistent and wide recognition for creating an exceptional work environment while maintaining our highly regarded reputation in the Pharmaceutical Industry and Community:
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We’re a Fortune 500 company, determined to bring life-changing medicines to those who need them and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at http://bit.ly/lillycareer
• A Purposeful Career—bringing together people who discover and deliver life-changing medicines that improve peoples’ lives around the world.
• A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work. An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
• A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
• A Vibrant Community—headquartered in downtown Indianapolis, Ind. — Time Magazine ranked Indianapolis a top 10 city to start a new career in. Read more about living in Indianapolis at downtownindy.org.
We’re looking for:
• Highly motivated and driven leaders
• Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people.
• Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life.
For more than 140 years, Lilly has been dedicated to meeting the health care needs of people in the United States and around the world. We address these needs primarily by developing innovative medicines—investing a higher percentage of our sales in research and development than any other major pharmaceutical company. If you are interested in being considered for employment with a “Best in Class” Pharmaceutical company, please review the following opportunity:
Biomedical Engineering Co-op Spring/Summer 2020
This is a Co-op position that will last for at least three alternating semesters beginning the summer of 2020. The Co-op must be majoring in Biomedical Engineering. The Co-op will be assigned a project affording them the opportunity to actively contribute to the development of combination products and medical devices, build a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the role engineers play in creating solutions for Eli Lilly and Company. Co-ops will interact with other engineering professionals, including Lilly senior management. At the conclusion of each work period, the co-op will present their project highlights and findings to engineering and R&D professionals.
Req Id: 52324BR