Lilly SAP Business Process Analyst - Intern in Indianapolis, Indiana
Type of Employment:
Each summer intern will be assigned a project or projects which will contribute to SAP Business Processes, build a deeper understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and understand the role SAP plays in creating solutions for Eli Lilly and Company. Interns will have exposure & access to senior leadership to learn more about career paths and opportunities. At the conclusion of the work period, each intern will present their project highlights, findings and general internship accomplishments to SAP Business Process and IT professionals.
• Project opportunities are available in the following areas:
Finance Business Process
Finance Master Data
Supply Chain Business Process
Supply Chain Master Data
Currently attending school and have completed their sophomore or junior year in an Information Technology, Business or Scientific related program by the time the summer internship commences in mid to late May
Graduation by 2021
A strong commitment to a business career leveraging technology to improve business processes in finance and supply chain areas
Strong Analysis/Problem Assessment Skills
Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated Teamwork/Interpersonal Skills
Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
Flexibility and adaptability
• All interns will be considered for full-time positions based on their performance over the course of their summer internship.
• Lilly arranges various intern activities including sporting events, dinners, lunch and learns, etc. to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about Lilly.
• Interns will receive a competitive salary and free parking at their work site, as well as access to Lilly’s
LIFE fitness center and bike garage
• If the intern's job position requires a move from another location, Lilly will provide subsidized housing
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Who We Are:
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We’re a Fortune 500 company, determined to bring life-changing medicines to those who need them and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at http://bit.ly/lillycareer
• A Purposeful Career—bringing together people who discover and deliver life-changing medicines that improve peoples’ lives around the world.
• A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work.
• An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
• A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
• A Vibrant Community—headquartered in downtown Indianapolis, Ind. — Time Magazine ranked Indianapolis a top 10 city to start a new career in. Read more about living in Indianapolis at downtownindy.org.
We’re looking for:
• Highly motivated and driven leaders
• Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people.
• Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life.
Req Id: 52676BR