Lilly Undergrad Information & Technology – Co-Op in Indianapolis, Indiana
Type of Employment:
Information Technology Co-Op overview:
You will be assigned a project which will contribute to the IT organization, build a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and understand the role IT plays in building solutions for Eli Lilly and Company. You will have exposure & access to senior leadership learn career paths and opportunities. At the conclusion of the work period, you will present your project highlights, findings, and general accomplishments to IT professionals.
Projects will give the opportunity to bridge understanding business needs and being responsible for the identification of the right technical solution which advance our business strategy that generates expected business outcomes. These roles represent IT to sales & marketing, research & development, manufacturing, information security, advanced analytics & data sciences, and general & administrative partners.
• Currently attending University of Cincinnati in an information technology, business, statistics, security, and/or scientific related program during the duration of the Co-Op.
• Expected graduation by 2022.
• Knowledge of applicable technology for development (.NET, C++), data integration (message-based, ETL), business intelligence (SSxS, SAP BO, Tableau), mobility and web (HTML5, IOS)
• Familiarity with design, development, and operational methodologies (e.g. SDLC, Agile, ITIL)
• Familiarity in Infrastructure-as-a-Service clouds (AWS, GCE, Azure)
• A strong dedication to a career in technology and a passion/aptitude for applying technology solutions to opportunities in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Strong Analysis/Problem Assessment Skills
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
• Teamwork/Interpersonal Skills
• Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
• Flexibility and adaptability
• You will be considered for full-time positions based on their performance over the course of your co-op.
• Lilly arranges activities to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about the pharmaceutical industry.
• You will receive a competitive salary and free parking at your work site.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Who We Are:
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We’re a Fortune 500 company, determined to bring life-changing medicines to those who need them and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at http://bit.ly/lillycareer
• A Purposeful Career—bringing together people who discover and deliver life-changing medicines that improve peoples’ lives.
• A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work.
• An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
• A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
• A Vibrant Community—headquartered in downtown Indianapolis, Ind. — Time Magazine ranked Indianapolis a top 10 city to start a new career in. Read more about living in Indianapolis at downtownindy.org.
We’re looking for:
• Highly motivated and driven leaders
• Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people.
• Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life.
Req Id: 53374BR