Lilly Undergrad SAP Business Process Analyst - Intern in Indianapolis, Indiana
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
SAP Business Analyst I n t ernsh i p o v er v i e w :
Each summer intern will be assigned a project or projects which will contribute to SAP Business Processes, build a deeper understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and understand the role SAP plays in creating solutions for Eli Lilly and Company. Interns will have exposure & access to senior leadership to learn more about career paths and opportunities. At the conclusion of the work period, each intern will present their project highlights, findings and general internship accomplishments to SAP Business Process and IT professionals.
Project opportunities are available in the following areas:
Finance Business Process
Finance Master Data
Supply Chain Business Process
Supply Chain Master Data
R equ i reme n t s:
- Currently attending school and have completed their sophomore or junioryear in an Information Technology, Business or Scientific related program by the time the summer internship commences in mid to late May
D es i red E xpe r i ence:
A strong commitment to a business career leveraging technology to improve business processes in finance and supply chain areas
Strong Analysis/Problem Assessment Skills
Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated Teamwork/Interpersonal Skills
Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
Flexibility and adaptability
A d d iti onal B en e f i t s:
• All interns will be considered for full-time positions based on their performance over the course of their summer internship.
• Lilly arranges various intern activities including sporting events, dinners, lunch and learns, etc. to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about Lilly.
• Interns will receive a competitive salary and free parking at their work site, as well as access to Lilly’s
LIFE fitness center and bike garage
• If the intern's job position requires a move from another location, Lilly will provide subsidized housing
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.