Lilly Pharmacovigilance Intern in Istanbul, Turkey
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Pharmacovigilance Intern is responsible from providing support for maintenance of pharmacovigilance system in Turkey affiliate.
· Providing support for conducting follow-up activities for adverse events
· Performing monthly quality checks
· Preparing literature screening logs
· Translation of necessary records
· Tracker monitorization for related business process
· Documentation for expedited and periodic submissions and case management activities
· Organising local archive and daily tracking of shiploads as well as supporting all the processes of the team the one is affiliated with.
· 4th or 5th grade Pharmacy student or new graduate
· Ability to work at least 4 days a week for 6 months
· Good command of English
· Effective communication skills
· Good planning and organisational skills
· Prone to teamwork
· Good use of MS Office programs
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.