Lilly Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Primary Care in Jonesboro, Arkansas
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Position Location: JONESBORO AR DIAB PC2
At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
This PC2 position will promote the injectable portfolio for Lilly Diabetes.
Responsible for promotion of Lilly Diabetes portfolio to primary care practitioners and their practice staff. This territory requires strong collaboration skills with a sales partner in the exact geography and a team of sales professionals comprising the district.
• Education Level: 4-year college degree required
• Experience in directly-related, in-person promotion is a plus.
• Ability to learn and apply clinical data as well as efficiently operate a CRM database is required.
• Sponsorship Language: Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Travel is minimal with no overnights in the actual territory. Occasional meetings may require overnight stay.
• Position is fulltime
• Territory includes Jonesboro to Batesville (East to West) and Missouri border to Newport (North to South)
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law).