Lilly Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Dermatology Specialty in Long Island, New York
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Position Title - LONG ISLAND EAST NY DERM1 156263
• Act in a manner consistent with all internal policies and procedures and PhRMA code, and meet all right-to-operate expectations
• Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and strategic mindset to understand the environment (payer, health systems, business) and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients’ lives
• Entrepreneurial mindset to analyze, develop and grow territory business
• Makes use of business insights tools to make good decisions about where to invest time and resources.
• Utilizes knowledge of the marketplace and reimbursement landscape to prioritize opportunities.
• Prioritizes opportunities and tactics using Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT).
• Considers all resources when developing quarterly territory/customer action plans.
• Develops deep understanding of the disease state, our products, the marketplace and key competitors
• Utilizes patient-focused clinical dialogue to engage with every member of the office at the right level.
• Partner with health care professionals and those involved with patient care as a product expert to tailor solutions for patient therapy
• Work in your own territory and partner with team members and alliance partners for success in the territory. Finds common ground and sets expectations for partnership. Embraces and leverages each other’s strengths and access.
• Achieve sales growth in territory and deliver strong sales results
• Bachelor’s degree as well as Professional certification or license required to perform this position (if required by a specific state)
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• 2 or more years of sales experience (pharmaceutical or non-pharmaceutical) following the completion of undergraduate degree
• 1-3 or more years of work experience following the completion of undergraduate degree, OR Graduate degree – Masters, MBA, PharmD
• Experience with either dermatology/rheumatology/immunology and/or biologics/in-office infusions
• Strong background in navigating complex accounts within integrated health systems
• Extensive experience or thorough understanding of specialty pharmacy distribution model
• Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer needs
• Live within the territory or within 30-miles of territory boundaries
• Demonstrated business insight
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment
Ability to provide secure and temperature-controlled location for product samples may be required.
Lilly currently anticipates that the base salary for this position could range from between $76,500 to $112,200 and will depend, in part, on the successful candidate’s qualifications for the role, including education and experience. This position also will be eligible for a company bonus (depending, in part, on company and individual performance). In addition, Lilly offers a comprehensive benefit program to eligible employees, including eligibility to participate in a company-sponsored retirement plan and 401(k); vacation benefits; eligibility for medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; flexible benefits (e.g., healthcare and/or dependent daycare flexible spending accounts); life insurance and death benefits; certain time off and leave of absence benefits; and well-being benefits (e.g., employee assistance program, fitness benefits, and employee clubs and activities). Of course, the compensation described above is subject to change and could be higher or lower than the range described above. Further, Lilly reserves the right to amend, modify, or terminate its compensation and benefit programs in its sole discretion and Lilly’s compensation practices and guidelines will apply regarding the details of any promotion or transfer of Lilly employees.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) offer strong support networks for their members and help our company develop talented individuals for future leadership roles. Our current groups include: Africa, Middle East, Central Asia Network, African American Network, Chinese Culture Network, Early Career Professionals, Japanese International Leadership Network (JILN), Lilly India Network, Organization of Latinos at Lilly, PRIDE (LGBTQ + Allies), Veterans Leadership Network, Women’s Network, Working and Living with Disabilities. Learn more about all of our groups.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law).