Lilly Medical Science Liaison in Mexico City, Mexico
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
MSL-Initiated Activities: MSLs may initiate interactions with SEs and other Health Care Providers (HCPs) to:
· Assess prospective SEs
· Introduce and/or clarify the MSL role to SEs
· Gain insights from SEs on issues to inform internal decision-making
· Proactively inform a select group of external customers about label changes or highly significant safety information concerning approved Lilly products in defined curcumstances. Approval and documentation are required.
· Discuss SE’s research or clinical areas of focus and experience to identify areas of mutual interest
· Collaborate on a Lilly-driven project or activity
· Provide connections to Lilly people and resources
Customer-Initiated Activities: In response to requests from SEs and other HCPs, MSLs can:
· Provide medical/scientific information verbally or as a written response (i.e. – fulfillment)
· Deliver certain types of presentations externally
· Collaborate on a customer-driven project or activity
· Provide connections to Lilly people or resources
· Facilitate investigator-initiated trial requests
Keys to Success:
· Lilly personnel who will be deemed credible by the SE. Requisite characteristics include:
o Advanced education and experience in a scientific or clinical discipline.
o Deep content knowledge about specific disease states, available products, and investigational compounds (both Lilly and competitor)
o Detailed knowledge about research, regulatory and related processes
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!