Lilly Senior Brand Manager, Dermatology in Oslo or Copenhagen, Denmark
Type of Employment:
Full-Time Employment - FTE
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Embracing diversity is at the core of our long-held value of respect for people. It is the lens through which we understand and respond to the unique needs of the millions of individuals who depend on our medicines. For us, embracing diversity means understanding, respecting, and valuing differences, including but not limited to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. The greatest measure of our diversity efforts is our ability to attract and retain exceptional employees who feel comfortable in a culture that supports them being themselves.
New Year, New Exciting Career Move!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to lead our Dermatology portfolio across Norway and Denmark. This is an incredible opportunity to work on a launch team to advance a brand that is on the forefront of scientific innovation, and ultimately to bring hope to patients who are striving for more tomorrows.
Among some of the Key Objectives:
• Be the catalyst and champion for Atopic Dermatitis indications within Denmark and Norway under the leadership of the UK Hub Dermatology Brand Lead
• Work in collaboration with the UK Hub brand team to ensure effective implementation using synergies and learnings across the hub
• Lead the cross-functional brand team in Denmark and Norway including Sales, PRA (Pricing, reimbursement & access)/ Market Access, Medical, Market Research etc.
• Support and contribute to Customer Plan Development, in line with Global Brand Strategy
• Ensure execution excellence of the Customer Plan/ Operational Plan
• Solutions developed should be delivered with an MCE (multichannel engagement) focus to enhance the customer experience
• Accountable for developing, tracking and managing materials throughout their lifecycle via the promotional material approval process
• Develop, deliver, and coordinate brand content for sales training
• A depth and breadth across marketing, including market research and PRA
• Strong cross functional working skills
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal, fluency in English
• Ability to work independently and project manage and prioritise
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills both internally and externally
• Significant brand marketing experience at an affiliate and/or regional/global marketing level
• Brand launch experience
• Knowledge of Dermatology preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree and additional Marketing qualifications preferred
• Market Research experience or significant engagement with market research across multiple projects
• PRA marketing experience or significant involvement in the building of a value proposition and its communication
• Proven cross functional partnering capabilities especially with medical, PRA and regulatory
• Proven cross cultural working experience
• Utilisation of the LMI curriculum or equivalent marketing qualification in the building of programs
• This role will require travel (up to 30%)
Apply today, don’t delay!
Region: Europe; Middle East; Africa
City: Oslo or Copenhagen
State: Copenhagen, Oslo
Req Id: 54668BR