Lilly Neuro Sales Representative - Intern in Sacramento, California
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Sales Representative Intern Overview:
The Eli Lilly Sales Internship is a unique 10–12-week program designed to give students “hands-on” experience in selling Pharmaceuticals. After completing part of sales training at home, students travel to Indianapolis for a week to the Company Headquarters for additional training and to experience the Lilly corporate culture. Sales interns are assigned a territory and are responsible for partnering with their district teammates to detail lifesaving medicines with our customers. Interns will utilize business planning, sales/marketing, and collaboration skillset to drive business for their territory. Interns are assigned a sales coach to help develop territory management and selling skills and provided an I-pad for business purposes.
• Pursuing a Graduate level degree with an expected graduation date between Dec 2022 and August 2023
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required
• Knowledge of and or experience with sales process
• Highly motivated
• Excellent communication/coordination/interpersonal skills
• Leadership ability
• Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
• Strong influence/Persuasion/Negotiation skills
• All interns will be considered for full-time positions based on their performance over the course of their summer internship.
• Lilly arranges various intern activities to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about Lilly.
• Interns will receive a competitive salary
• Rental Car for business use during internship
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide valid proof of vaccination to the company.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!