Lilly Sr. Mgr, Clinical Research Physician- Autoimmune in Shang Hai-上海, China
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
This job is under LCDDMAC (Lilly China Drug Development and Medical Affair Center) focused on Autoimmune, a prospective critical therapeutic area of Lilly China. Lilly China is developing and entering this area with innovative medicine and strong pipeline in coming years. The Clinical Research Physician will take core medical role as scientific leader in drug development and/or new product launch medical affairs.
The primary responsibility of the CRP is to provide expert medical expertise to all aspects of the local business, to ultimately enhance the customers' experience in interacting with the company.
The CRP responsibility includes development the strategic medical plan for to be launched new compound, providing medical expertise for marketing, regulatory affairs and PRA etc.
The CRP is responsible for leading in local scientific data generation and dissemination and for collaborating with the global teams in the planning, designing and conduct of phase 3/4 studies.
• Develop medical strategies to support brand launch and life cycle plans for drugs.
• Plan and set up medical symposia, advisory board meetings, and/or the facilitation of other meetings with health care professionals.
• Establish and maintain appropriate collaborations and relationships with external scientific experts, thought leaders, and the general medical community
• Participate in development of scientific data disclosure, data analyses, and final reports and data presentation.
• Medical leadership in preparation and administration of the medical budget.
• Collaborate proactively and productively with all business, and cross functional partners. Model the leadership behaviors.
• Compliance: CRP should ensure all medical related activities in compliance and provide medical governance for business related activities.
• Medical Doctor Degree of rheumatology, dermatology, gastroenterology
• Five years of clinical or pharmaceutical medical function experience
• Experience/knowledge of medical affair new product launch preferred
• Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities·
• Demonstrated ability to influence others (both cross-functionally and within the function) in order to create a positive working environment.
• Fluent in English, verbal and written communication.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!