Lilly Sr. Operator in Suzhou Manufacturing-苏州工厂, China
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Operators will work in the EL Operations for daily production and packaging, and international markets are manufactured and packaged packaged. The primary purpose of the job is to manufacture, fill sterile products into cartridges, and package product.
• 遵守注射剂工厂的安全政策和程序，营造一个安全的工作环境。 Adhere to Parenteral Plant safety policies and procedures, contribute to a safe work environment
• 确保执行操作时完成过相应培训 Ensure to be trained for the tasks they are performing.
• 确保遵循其所有流程说明（即SOP，批记录，分析方法）。 Ensure to follow all their process instructions (i.e., SOPs, batch records, analytical methods).
• 确保始终遵循良好的文档惯例。 Ensure that Good Documentation Practices are always followed.
• 确保将任何可能危害环境，安全或质量的问题上报给监督或流程团队的任何成员。 Ensuring the escalation to supervision or any member of the Process Team of any issue that has the potential to compromise the environment, safety or quality.
• 确保向一线主管提供有关设备或工艺步骤性能，车间活动状态（例如维护，基本工程，特殊采 样，工作许可证等）以及向实现车间生产计划进展的信息。 Ensure to provide information on the equipment or process step performance, status of floor activities (such as maintenance, capital projects, special sampling, work permits, etc.) and progress toward achieving the shop floor production plan to the frontline supervisor.
• 确保实时，连续地收集，维护和监视过程，并使任何问题引起一线主管的注意。 Ensuring to collect, maintain, and monitor the process on a real-time and continuous basis, and bringing any concerns to the attention of frontline supervision.
• 确保上报主管以监督可能影响一线员工遵循书面程序的能力的任何差距。 Ensure to escalate to supervision any gaps that could impact the frontline staff’s ability to follow procedures as written.
• 必须通过公司职业体检 Must pass a “fitness for Duty” physical exam
• 注重细节 Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
• 对制造环境中的质量体系有深入的了解。 Basic understanding of quality systems in a manufacturing environment.
• 了解药品生产质量管理规范 Experience with GMPs
• 具有无菌环境操作经验的优先 Experience working in an aseptic environment is desired • 专科毕业文凭或等同经验 High School diploma or equivalent
• 接受翻班加班 Flexible to work on shift, overtime, weekends, off-shifts.
• 能够佩戴安全设备（安全眼镜，安全鞋，防护手套，呼吸器等） Ability to wear safety equipment or special Gowning (safety glasses, safety shoes, protective gloves, respirator, classified areas gowning etc.)
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.