Lilly Sales Rep - Primary Care in Topeka, Kansas
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Position Territory: LAWRENCE KS PC3 159792
• Act in a manner consistent with all internal policies and procedures and PhRMA code, and meet all right-to-operate expectations
• Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and strategic mindset to understand the environment (payer, health systems, business) and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients’ lives
• Entrepreneurial mindset to analyze, develop and grow territory business
• Makes use of business insights tools to make good decisions about where to invest time and resources.
• Utilizes knowledge of the marketplace and reimbursement landscape to prioritize opportunities.
• Prioritizes opportunities and tactics using Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT).
• Considers all resources when developing quarterly territory/customer action plans.
• Develops deep understanding of the disease state, our products, the marketplace and key competitors
• Utilizes patient-focused clinical dialogue to engage with every member of the office at the right level.
• Partner with health care professionals and those involved with patient care as a product expert to tailor solutions for patient therapy
• Work in your own territory and partner with team members and alliance partners for success in the territory. Finds common ground and sets expectations for partnership. Embraces and leverages each other’s strengths and access.
• Achieve sales growth in territory and deliver strong sales results
• Bachelor’s degree as well as Professional certification or license required to perform this position (if required by a specific state)
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer needs
• Live within the territory or within 30-miles of territory boundaries
• Demonstrated business insight
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment
Ability to provide secure and temperature-controlled location for product samples may be required.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company. If you would like to request an accommodation for medical or religious reasons, you may do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!